It was so fun to get all of your comments and check out your blogs! I am excited to keep reading.
I have always wanted to be a spy. I love when I hear interesting stuff by innocently eve dropping. I am totally not a peeping tom, but when I go on walks, I can't help but look at the houses and wonder who lives inside. I think everyone has such interesting lives. Therefore, I love the blogging world!
Thanks for de-lurking. Doesn't it feel good!?
Kate picked Diana for obvious reasons (she loves a good compliment):
Leave a comment with your email and I'll send you your little gift!
xo,
Ani (pronounced Annie!)
Monday, March 16, 2009
Dear Former Lurkers,
Posted by
Ani
at
10:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
what is lurking? i'm so confused...
Yea! I'm so excited...I never win anything! My e-mail is dianamoffo@gmail.com. Can't wait to see what's comin' my way.
P.S. So glad to know how to pronounce your name, too. My co-worker (www.ellenpatton.blogspot.com) and I love your blog! :o)
Yea! I'm so excited...I never win anything! My e-mail is dianamoffo@gmail.com. Can't wait to see what's comin' my way.
P.S. So glad to know how to pronounce your name, too. My co-worker (www.ellenpatton.blogspot.com) and I love your blog! :o)
Post a Comment