Monday, March 2, 2009

In an attempt to be more domestic, I have been busy.

As any good first-time-mother would, I have been planning Kate's first birthday since...forever. I whipped up this bad boy for the big day.
(please excuse the awful pictures).



And made these for her room. (One day, hopefully soon, she will have her very own room that I can put this in.)



6 comments:

Ashley Dickman said...

holy crap martha stewart! is there anything you can't do? LOVE IT ALL!

Deanna said...

Wow you have been busy! Everything looks great. Guess I need to start thinking about Sydney's 1st birthday.

Anonymous said...

I love the pillows!!! You and Kate look so cute on your bike!!!

Breanne King said...

ANI! Wow i am so impressed...way to go.

S. Tallman said...

Great banner, Ani! This is something that you can keep and use for many, many years for all your birthday celebrations with all your future sweet children! Nice job, Sweetie.

Chris and Debbie said...

Wow, MORE domestic! I am SUPER impressed! I can't believe you made those pillows! The Happy Birthday sign is so cute too and you can use it forever with your kids! I REALLY hope to get more domestic too when we have kids, I've been working on cooking more and expanding my horizons. But nothing like your gourmet meals!