Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Meg!


Mike met Megan while I was away in Vienna. I was pretty nervous to meet her! But, I loved her from the moment I we met. We got to live across the hall from each other, and then were roommates while we were both engaged. It was fun to get to know her really well during that long winter when were both away from our boys.


I learned that...
she really did love my brother
she loves salt
she watches a lot of sports and is very athletic
she is very neat and tidy
she loves King of Queens
can fold laundry like a professional
she always smells good
she is the easiest person to live with
has very good style
has a strong testimony
and would be a very good sister to me!

I am so thankful that she is in our family!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGAN!

Meg and Mike spend the night last night and she had just told us that she was born at 4am. Kate woke up right at 4, and Matt and I ALMOST went down to sing and bang pots and pans. I think she was happy we didn't!



4 comments:

queenieweenie said...

good call on the pots and pans!

she is also VERY beautiful.

i got your "prize" in the mail-you are awesome! maybe i should come up and we'll go together!

Megan and Mike said...

You are way too nice! Thanks for the birthday shout-out...and the best part of my day was having eggs made for me. :) Thanks for being so sweet.

this mormon mama said...

That was cute!

And you are totally right about her always smelling good- she always does! ..and the other stuff, too.

Anonymous said...

We need to get together! I have a crazy week ahead but lunch or play date over here would be fun. Miss you.