Kate Bug is just 2 months shy of turning one. How can that be? I feel like it was just yesterday we were welcoming our sweet baby into our the world.
She continues to be such an easy baby. She is always happy as long as we are near.
I love her dark eyes, her button nose, and every single roll on that chubby body.
She is turning into quite the ham these days. We are constantly laughing at her funny faces and noises. She knows she is funny! All day long she gabber, gabber, gabbers. If only I knew what she was saying.
Oh how we love our girl.

She continues to be such an easy baby. She is always happy as long as we are near.
I love her dark eyes, her button nose, and every single roll on that chubby body.
She is turning into quite the ham these days. We are constantly laughing at her funny faces and noises. She knows she is funny! All day long she gabber, gabber, gabbers. If only I knew what she was saying.
Oh how we love our girl.



12 comments:
Such great pictures! I wish we lived close and you could take such cute pictures of my little goose!
gorgeosu pics! love the new header--loved the old one too, but it was getting outdated since time does indeed fly so quickly. i see a lot of you in this profile shot. do people say she looks like you?
we are in dire need of a new one. now if i can just get a good family pic!
couldn't believe all the lurkers you have! you're famous! i don't think there's anyone who looks at mine that i don't know...at least i don't think. but my little map recorder thingee got diasbled over a year ago so who knows.
LOVE the new pictures... great job! She is so dang cute!
LOVE the new pic of baby Kate at the top. She is too stinkin' cute!
yes on the trade. what did you have in mind? i am always down for new scenery. call me: 949-338-7021.
she's so cute!!
She is adorable! I love the one with the pearls and pink tutu!
Such cute pictures! You are getting so good at photography! Help me!!
She is so adorable and you are so talented...I need to take blog lessons from you.
there are no words how precious this picture is. look at her cute button nose! AHH can't handle it!
that picture on your header is priceless...you have become such a fabulous photographer and you have some amazing raw material to work with! she sure is a cutie.
what a sweet munchkin! cheers to the past 10 months!
Post a Comment