We spent very day together until the day she left. I was so sad. I had to do something to keep us together. I planned a trip to California to see Ani, and to meet her family. I was so excited to see Ani, after being apart for 10 days, and get a break for work.On the pier in San Clemente
I flew out and met her family. We went to Palm Springs and I got to know her family pretty well. I liked her family. They were fun to hang with.BYU was starting, and so we made the trip to Utah. On the way we had a flat tire. It put us in a good position to see how she would react in this situation. We got out the tools and fixed it. Despite all the trials to get to Utah, it was really fun, and it went by fast. We talked and told stories, and laughed. It was the fastest trip to Utah ever.
Once we got to Utah I didn’t want Ani to start school, because we would be apart. She was taking night classes, so I hated her being away from me. At this point I was thinking a lot about if I was going to move from Hawaii. I was considering the option of moving.

The night before I left we were sitting in the love sac, I said, “This is fitting that we are sitting in the love sac, because we are in love”. Ani said, “Are we in love?” And right then someone walked it!
At the debut of a new Rip Curl Surf Video
The night before I left we were sitting in the love sac, I said, “This is fitting that we are sitting in the love sac, because we are in love”. Ani said, “Are we in love?” And right then someone walked it!
The next morning, the day I was leaving to go back, Ani whispered in my ear, “I love you.” I was ecstatic and excited and said back, “I love you.”
I knew I had to leave Hawaii.
To be continued...


3 comments:
Ohhhh, love your stories and different perspectives! You guys are SOOOO PERFECT for each other!
yeah! more stories! i think this is the neatest idea.. once i convince dan that it will be fun to have ours in writing then maybe we'll do it too!
I love reading your story. I'm totally copying you for Valentine's Day!
Post a Comment