Monday, January 19, 2009

It has come to my attention over the past few weeks that there are some people, whom I love, that misunderstand my beliefs. Whenever I have had questions about anything in my life, I have gone to the source, and sought out answers to my questions. So, I thought I would give the opportunity to anyone who has questions, or simply does not know anything about my religion, to know more! Here is a link to a good website that explains some basic beliefs.

http://www.mormon.org/mormonorg/eng/basic-beliefs/the-restoration-of-truth/the-restoration-of-truth

I love the gospel of Jesus Christ with all of my heart. I know it is true. And I hope and pray that if you do not know, or do not understand my beliefs that you will research from this website and find some answers to your questions. Especially if you love me, it would mean a lot to me, that you at least know what I really believe in.

And, I am always willing to talk about my faith. Please just ask me!

1 comment:

Sandi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.