1. Drink more water (and get Matt to drink more water)
2. Create- embrace the craftiness inside of me
3. Look cute when I go to bed
4. Be more active
5. More floor time (with Kate, to play)
6. Make new friends
7. Learn more conversational Spanish (we serve in a Spanish Branch)
8. Learn to sew well (with my new machine!)
9. Make and have dinner ready by 6 (more often, not everyday!)
10. Spend more time outside (in the "Winter")
11. Have more "alone time"
12. Improve my Photography
12 things, for 12 months. This year it is happening.
Month One: My water consumption has increased! And each morning I am filling a large glass for Matt at breakfast.
Watch out 09. The new and improved me is about to emerge.
Oh, and losing weight is never a goal because it never happens and everyone always says that. But, this year, I will lose my baby weight. All of it. And MORE. By her 1st Birthday.
(My own birthday is coming up on the 21st, and I am thinking about giving myself the gift of detaching myself, or rather, detaching Kate, from nursing. I cannot diet and nurse at the same time. What better gift to give myself than my {smaller} body back?! Selfish???? I'll probably change my mind. Why is there something to always feel guilty about as a mother?)
Friday, January 9, 2009
I plege in 09
Posted by
Ani
at
2:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
i was totally able to lose all the baby weight (and more) just by upping my exercise. no dieting necessary. just a thought, in case you were looking for other alternatives.
and i am also wondering why you want to look cute when you go to bed? for the husband or some other reason?
oh, and i also wanted to mention that i just read all the posts from the past couple of weeks (i was out of town and took a blogging break), and holy freak, your little kate is SO darling. i can't get over her cuteness. to die for.
yeah...im with liz...i don't get the looking cute before bed part either
I was the same way about stopping nursing to lose weight. I never could give it up for that reason for fear I wouldn't lose the weight, and stopped for nothing. I was glad when the teeth came in so I could officially have an excuse...ha.
On another note, some girls in my ward are planning on doing a craft night once a month, possibly the
3rd Tuesday (nothing is official yet), but if you want to come you are more than welcome too! I think we are going to start by making leather baby shoes. My friend knows how, and is going to teach everyone. They are really cute. I'll keep you posted.
Post a Comment