Thursday, January 15, 2009

Taylor's Visit

Matt's family always takes a fun trip for New Years. They rented a fun condo on the beach this year in Oceanside! We relaxed in the sun, and in the spa, and even braved the cold water to surf. We had a fun night out for New Years Eve. We had dinner at Chao Pasta, and then saw Benjamin Button, and then played a little Rockband to ring in the new year. Always fun when they are around!








4 comments:

Bethany Peterson said...

ani your baby girl is so adorable. she makes me want to have a child. seriously though keep popping them out because you two make really cute babies.

Lemme said...

okay...i was looking at the picture of matt and the other dude in front of the fireplace and i got matts right leg and the other dudes left leg mixed up. i clicked on the pic to see it bigger and it looks really freaky and it puzzled me for quite some time. I was like, "how are they able to twist their legs like that!?!?" then i figured it out...they don't have any special circus talents...they're just posing goofy.

Sandi said...

I agree with Bethany! I am always waiting for the announcement.

Question for you. ??? Is my blog too racy to make "THE LIST"

Chris and Debbie said...

How fun that they do that kind of thing! I hope we do too when are kids are old. Looks like you had a wonderful New Year's celebration!