Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

All my wishes came true...
I opted out of the breakfast-in-bed for some extra precious moments of sleep. Sleep is so much better than food at 7am.
Had a yummy lunch at the Spectrum with my mom, dad, sister, niece, nephews, cousin, and grandma.
I got enough dinero from my generous family to get my coveted CS4.
We looked at Beach Cruisers last weekend. And I found the one I want. Can't wait to see Kate in her helmet on the back of my new bike!
After Kate was down for a nap, and Matt was off to work, the best present of all was found in between the Salsa and Heavy Whipping Cream. A cup full of Chocolate Milk made by my sweet buns. Love him.

Then he scored major points with these. But then lost a few when I went to smell them and a creepy yellow spider crawled out of a rose.He redeemed himself when he arranged babysitting for this munchy.
And a romantic dinner for me in Laguna Beach.
Never too old for this pose... Matt's always blows mine out of the water.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! It was a great day.

1 comment:

Chris and Debbie said...

Looks like the perfect birthday! I'm glad all of your birthday wishes came true! Happy year of being 24!!!