I love it more than breakfast for dinner, and I really like breakfast for dinner! I took this amazing weather and used it as a learning opportunity to teach Kate that Winter really can be fun (when it is 80 degrees!) We have been living it up at the beach and park everyday. I love every second of it. So sorry all your Winter Lovers, (Meg and Danielle).
Friday, January 16, 2009
summer in the winter...
Posted by
Ani
at
5:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I LOVE the weather too! I am enjoying every glorious minute!
yeah i'm a bit jealous...
Okay, fine, I'll admit it. I'm a little jealous. But I guess I can't complain. It did get up to 66 today so I took the opportunity to get a little chilly outside in a tank top and shorts. But YOU have the beach! I'm glad you realize how lucky you are! Hope you have more beautiful winter weather to enjoy, spring is right around the corner! :o)
Post a Comment