
Remember Panchito from Nacho Libre? (Kid in stripped shirt) Well, he is my neighbor. Not really, but they could be twins. So I borrowed eggs from his mom the other day, and I saw them outside yesterday and I told them I have tried to bring them eggs to return the favor, but they are never home. Then Panchito proceeds to tell me that it is ok, and they have TONS of eggs because he eats them after he works out. Then, tells me about his diet he is on, and how he has lost 20 pounds already (I think he was exaggerating) and THEN he proceeds to invite me to diet with him. Thanks Panchito.
On a side note, about a month ago I saw his mom and she says, "Wow, I haven't seen you for awhile, you look different." I laughed politely and nodded my head and patted my tummy. But then she proceeded to puff up her cheeks and motion with her hands that I have big cheeks. Thanks again.
Hey, maybe they don't know about the 6 pound BABY I have cookin'!?
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
I love my neighbors.
Posted by
Ani
at
10:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That's crackin' me up. Way to go Panchito.
Post a Comment