Tuesday, April 22, 2008

35 Weeks

I never thought I was make it to this day. It always just seemed to far away! And I can't imagine getting to 40 weeks (I really hope I don't have to wait that long).
I had an appointment today and I complained a lot, and told him about all my aches and pains, and he just listened to the heart beat, and gave me a general answer for all of my never ending questions, and sent me on my not-so-marry way. Next week will start the "exams". Yikes. Stay tuned for the updates on my lifesaver (see below).
**Thanks for putting up with my complaints, giving advice and suggestions. I LIVE those all of those right now. It helps me realize everyone has gone through it.

4 comments:

Hanson3 said...

If you are desperate to have the baby come you should make a castor oil shake. You can buy castor oil at the drug store and mix a couple of table spoons in a milk shake and down it fast. Contractions come super fast!

ls said...

Oh, I so remember those feelings of discomfort at the end. The last 4 weeks are the worst (and I even was a week overdue). There were times that I remember almost getting to the point of screaming in the car because I just wanted to crawl out of my skin. I would literally try to stand up in the passenger seat of the car to ease my suffering. The good news is that as soon as the baby came out I felt SO much better-- I could sleep again (when the baby let me, that is :)). I loved being pregnant but those last couple of weeks are rough.

And be careful about the castor oil. There are far more horror stories from those who have used it than success stories (trust me, I looked into it and I asked a bunch of doctors). Unless you want really bad diarrhea I don't think I'd use it.

You'll get through these few weeks and then you'll have a beautiful baby! It will be worth it! Just keep telling yourself that.

queenieweenie said...

Hey Ani...I ran into your daddy today at El Indio downtown (San Diego). It was so good to see him. 35 weeks. Wow! You're almost there. All mine came around 37 weeks so it could be soooo soon. I can't wait to see pics. I'm so bummed I won't be able to come next week and see you. I'm heading up to Utah for Women's Conference. I'll have to make a trip after the babe is born and you're feeling up to "visits". Loves.

Ani said...

dont worry y'all, i am not going to do that castor oil.