Monday, April 21, 2008

Help me

Because pools and sand are not always available to relieve my pain, what else is there?! I am getting so uncomfortable. That is such an under statement. I am in pain. I feel like there is a foot stuck in my rib. Seriously. I have constant sharp pain! What can I do in these last weeks to not burst into tears. I have been holding mine in all day waiting for Matt to walk in the door. Help me. Please!

5 comments:

queenieweenie said...

My mom's theory is that you have to get REALLY, REALLY, REALLY uncomfortable at the end so you get to the point where you'll do anything to get that baby out! If it were pleasant no one would go thru labor.

Katie said...

Get some projects. I updated my photo albums, learned to make all kinds of soups, etc

Ash and Christian said...

Totally agree with Allison. I didn't care if they had to pull the baby out through my mouth as long as it was out.

Take a half a Unisom to sleep... take lukewarm baths... and who said you can't lay in a pool or on the sand all the time? You deserve it.

Danica Osborn said...

i tried to keep busy too. i walked a ton (i even ran a little bit...all in a half-ass attempt to induce labor). i also prepared a lot of meals that would freeze well so that i wouldn't have to cook much when the baby was first born. towards the end of my pregnancy i was so snappy with everyone, and i definitely did some crying those last 2 weeks b/c i was so eager to get that baby out. also get out and so some service. i delivered a family some cookies the day i went into labor...it gets your mind off your own discomfort.

Danielle said...

I'm so sorry poor sister. It will all be over soon. First of all, you need to STOP working. You should be relaxing and resting and oh yeah- of course coming out to help me! Second, just keep building little holes with pillows on the couch. The end is in sight!