Matt surfed for the first time since September...while I dug and hole and laid face down. Awesome.We went to Fisherman's for lunch and then walked down the pier. We saw this little guy, and noticed he was missing something. What is he missing?!
My cute boy
31 Weeks.
Then we went to a going away party for my cousin's husband who is being deployed. We also got some big news that night that she is pregnant! SOOO EXCITING! So, these are currently the pregnant cousins! (We are missing one, Deanna!) Isn't that crazy. I only have 12 cousins on that side. 3 of the 12 or prego and 2 of the cousin's wives are too. So fun! We like to do things in groups. Like when we all got married within 6 months.
Yes, I know you can see through my shirt. And I should probably stop pointing out the fact that my face is huge, and eyes are getting smaller. And I have raccoon eyes from the beach. And I am standing next to the skinniest person alive.
ps. Baby Carter, seen under the white shirt, is totally coming this week, I can feel it.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Our Saturday went like this...
Posted by
Ani
at
10:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Sorry I missed the beach Saturday. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Can't wait for Friday! Let me know if you want me to bring anything.
Aw...I miss fishermans and the pier!
so many little cousins to play with!!! what lucky little kids!
Enjoy the beach. Next year you're going to be going with a little one trying to eat the sand!
you are not chubby. you are PREGNANT. there is a big difference. and i'm jealous that you live by the beach.
Where is the photo of me catching a wave?
Post a Comment