This is Jocelyn Wildenstein, and she has supposedly spent 4,000,000 (yes that is MILLIONS!) on plastic surgery over the years. She got ripped off! Sad.
that is disgusting
I saw her at Costco last week. Promise. I've seen her around town a few times. She's a local.
aren't you proud to be an American? And, yes...that was the same Mike. He died at the end of January...he was old and it was his time.
SICK! Why would you keep spending money on something that is making you look worse? Too bad for her.
that last one is one of the most disturbing images i've ever seen.
She looked pretty before all the surgeries. Nasty!
i just dry-heaved.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
that is disgusting
I saw her at Costco last week. Promise. I've seen her around town a few times. She's a local.
aren't you proud to be an American? And, yes...that was the same Mike. He died at the end of January...he was old and it was his time.
SICK! Why would you keep spending money on something that is making you look worse? Too bad for her.
that last one is one of the most disturbing images i've ever seen.
She looked pretty before all the surgeries. Nasty!
i just dry-heaved.
Post a Comment