This baby is hurting me! My ribs have been REALLY hurting for the past week or two. They feel like they are being ripped apart! Dr. said there is nothing to do, and will get worse until she drops down. My question is this: where does she drop down to? Since last night I have had this great sensation of feet dancing on my bladder. OWWW. Feet are bad, but a whole baby?! Up or down, it all hurts. Good thing she is cute.
One night I had this brilliant idea... it felt so good to lay like this! I pushed the ottoman up to the corner of the couch to create a little hole for my tummy!Me at 29.5 weeks! I forgot to tell you that I have a baby growing in my arm and also in my chin. I can't believe I am posting this for the world to see.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Ow.
Posted by
Ani
at
9:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Yep, I carried twins in my a$$! I think you look great though! And you're tan, still dressing so cute, and have great hair in the midst of your pregnancy. Sorry you're in discomfort, and not to dash your hopes, but Claire (and a lot of first pregnancies) never dropped...has your breathing been affected yet? That's a fun stage.
:(
So cute! I'm still waiting for the time when I'll stop carrying Kyle's twin in my butt.
Atleast you only have one chin...
hahaha i'm laughing at the first picture. you are so smart. where are you getting these cute pregnant clothes? I LOVE YOU.
Tell me about it... I can't wait to dig a hole in the sand for my belly and lay face down this summer.
Ava dropped around 37 1/2 weeks.... sorry! I just got out of bed one morning and Christian was like, "Whoa... it's way lower!" Boys are so funny.
Haha! Whatever! You are so cute! There are no babies in that arm or chin of yours! You look adorable and I’m so excited to see pictures of your little girl! Hey maybe she’ll be in the same freshman dorms as mine in about 18 years! Hmmm…wouldn’t that be neat! :)
oh, the memories... soon the pains and chin will vanish--instantly. just don't have four. then they don't go away...(neither do the kids)
Adorable pregnant girl. What helped me at this stage was lying on my husband's lap with my belly hanging down between his legs. It stretches out your back.
How did you find me?
Destiny has made us blog buddies. You need a baby count down thingy.
Suggestion: If you can, lay in a pool on a mat, on your belly. It is the best when you are feeling ucky
Post a Comment