Sunday, March 23, 2008

Saturday

We went to the beach and I totally dug a hole for my tummy and laid face down. THANKS ASHLEY, great suggestion! It felt so good. Not to mention my white back got a little color finally! I would post a picture of it, but I am wearing a bathing suit, yeah. Enough said.
Then we went to my parents house to help with the yard work. Here is me mowing the lawn. See that hill just past me? About 3 minutes laster the mower got a little crazy and took me and my butt down the hill. More like dragged me. I fell pretty hard and got all muddy. I saw most of the ward at the grocery store right after, sorry if you weren't one of the lucky ones! (Why does that always happen...when you don't want to see anyone and just run in, and then end up seeing everyone?!)
Anyways. I guess I shouldn't be mowing a hill under this "condition". My criss cross design looks dang good though!

Don't worry, I fixed that crooked line.

ps. We also watched the last LOST episode to be caught up. We watched all three and half seasons in probably one month! We love it! Two words: Matthew Fox.

2 comments:

Annie + Joey said...

I love that you dug a hole for your tummy! My mom-in-law said she always used to do that. I need to try that with the next baby. Be careful mowing those lawns!! Silly. Tell Matt that there are safer ways to earn money! Just kidding!

Mindy Gray said...

I love that you guys just watched all of the LOST seasons. We watched the first 3 seasons in 2 weeks. It was addicting. We finished just in time to start season 4, and it has been so hard for me to wait 1 week in between episodes. I'm still hooked though!