Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Bree!


Today is my best friend, Bree's birthday! I wish I was in Utah to help her celebrate, but I know she is in good hands with her hubby Eddie (aka Asian Eddie).
Bree and I have been friends since freshman year of high school, and probably never went a day with out seeing each other for many years! She has been there for all the major events in my life, she is the best!
I love Bree so much. She is such an incredible person. She is so sweet and has such a good heart. She is funny, creative and has lots of style. She has endured so much in the past few years, and has handled everything like Jack Bauer (her fav.!) I admire her strength, courage, hope, and love of life.
Bree, Happy Birthday! I realllly miss you! I hope you have a great day!

The day I went through the temple
LinkBree blogs at:
http://theasianeddiefam.blogspot.com/
and also blogs about her life with a Traumatic Brain Injury at:
http://mytbilife.blogspot.com/

Flashback:
Lake Powell when we were like 15 maybe.
Junior Winter Formal

6 comments:

Aaron and Lindsay said...

How cute! Did we go to that winter formal together? I think we did, but for some reason I'm not totally sure. Tell Bree Happy Birthday!

Breanne King said...

Oh ANI! That was a wonderful surprise! Just like the surprise party to threw for me. But this time I wasn't thinking you were turning on me...
I miss you so much too! Are you coming to conference? That would be fun but I understand if you can't. We're going to be building a house but my supervisor says we can still go away for a while if we want so I just might be able to come see you in a bit!

Aaron and Lindsay said...

It was fun! We should definitely get together. You should actually come to our craft days...do you work? If not, there are a few girls in my ward who get together and to make bows and jewlery (for our little girls). You should totally come! We usually do it on Tuesdays. I'll e-mail you when we do it next time! Otherwise, we should do lunch or a date night with the hubbies.

Lemme said...

I remember you talking about her in class one day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hey, where do you get your fun templates?

g.lock said...

the old school pics are classic.

Anonymous said...

That picture of you at formal is classic! Is that when you knew Jordan? Probably.......anyways..i love Breanne and Eddie....and so stoked you guys are best friends. i had no idea!