The inside of my knee has been twitching for about a month now. Maybe more. Should I be worried? One summer, my eye twitched ALL summer. Remember that one Bree?
On a side note, I did a google image search of "knee" to add to this post so I could point out where the twitchin' is happening and found this:
First of all, a Knee Nipple?! And naturally, if you have a Knee Nipple you get it pierced, right? Sick sick sick.
Friday, March 28, 2008
Twitchin'?
Posted by
Ani
at
5:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
In my experience, whenever I have a twitch it is a result of dehydration. That is something I learned from my hubby.
that is disgusting. my dad didn't believe me, so i had to show him your blog.
as for the twitching, not to discount the girl above, but i've always heard that exhaustion/fatigue caused it. i get them in my rear end sometime...sorry, tmi.
have you had any overwhelmingly horrible charley horses?
kevin didn't believe me either so i showed him and all he could say was, "shut up" "shut up"...he was at least relieved to know that you don't know the guy personally.
Knee nipple? Why hasn't this guy become famous?? Oh pregnancy does such weird things. I woke uo with the worst charlie horses during the middle of the night and towards the end, my hands would fall asleep allll the time! Annoying!
Ani,
So funny. I actually did lose my wallet yesterday in Dana Point when I was getting my hair done and stopped to get gas. The girl who found it googled me and emailed the first person on my blog I guess. I already talked to her so don't worry about it! Thanks for taking care of me!!! Love you.
i seriously can't look at this picture.
Post a Comment