Friday, June 3, 2011

Pokes for Rubers

Dear Ruby Girl,

You have been poked way more times than anyone else should have to be poked...but guess what? All these people volunteered to be poked, just for you!!! These are some of your heroes so far!

Daddy, giving blood to see if he can be your liver donor! He had a hard time!
Carly gave blood!
Mama getting tested for you!
Jon gave blood!
Mom and Dad gave blood.
Uncle Aaron gave blood!
Steph and Sheri gave blood!
and Gonzo Wonzo gave blood!

We all love you!

4 comments:

Amber said...

I got an email from Danielle telling me about your sweet little Ruby going through this. I have been following your blog ever since. My heart breaks for you from one mother to another. I cant stop thinking about you and your sweet family. I hope you dont mind but I put your daughter name on the prayer roll tonight at the Redlands temple. And we will continue to keep you in our prayer.
Well wishes
Amebr Jones

Robyn said...

I wasn't sure if you had been blogging because of everything you are going through, but I randomly clicked on your name tonight and have spent the last hour reading and crying with you. You write so well and have such a unique and powerful way of sharing your deepest, most raw emotions with your readers. I can only imagine how hard this trial has been for you but every time I see you, you manage to look beautiful, well-rested, and always have a smile on your face. You are so strong for your Kate and I know she is being blessed with strength and courage during this time too. You have so many people who love you and your family and who are praying for Ruby to be okay. I cannot wait for this to be over for you and for you to get back to normal life with your 2 beautiful girls. You are such a good mom. Such a good mom. Always know that you are amazing for what you do for Kate and for your love and dedication to Ruby right now. I know she feels your intense love for her through her pain right now. I really admire you Ani and I'm so glad I've gotten to know you and your family over the last year.

On a lighter note, you couldn't pick a better, more happier place to say goodbye to Kate than a Target parking lot, right?? I heart Target.

Robyn said...

And please keep reminding your mom that I can meet her at Target if she needs me to take Kate one day. Kate is so comfortable here and likes to play with Trent and Jenna! Since I can't give blood right now, I want to help in any other way, so let me know when your mom needs help with Kate.

Karina Bravo said...

I admire your strength and determination and am crying here as I read about your beautiful baby girl and your family. She'll be in my prayers every night even though we are complete strangers. You make me want to give my little kiddies an extra hug, as I send one to you from Phoenix.

Karina