Sunday, August 5, 2012

Remembering Ruby

I have been dreading August 12, of 2012 for 11 months, and three weeks. 

A whole year with out my baby girl? Sounds WAY too long. Feels WAY WAY too long. I fear that people will start forgetting her. I fear that people will think I am healed because we hit this anniversary. I just don't like to think it has been a whole year since we have held her. 

We decided to spend all week doing things I think she would be happy about. We are going to celebrate her Angel Week. I think it will really help us get through it. 

Will you join us?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember you writing in another post (with a beautiful, precious, and special picture of Ruby), "How could you ever forget this little love?" And that is a question with one answer: you simply can't.

You and your family are doing so many wonderful things to remember Ruby. Thank you for inviting us to remember Ruby with you. Although I've never met you or your family, I know there are plenty of us that miss the little girl who has impacted so many of our lives. <3

Megan said...

We will, all the way from Alabama! What a wonderful way to celebrate Ruby.

PJ said...

There is no way that anyone who has glimpsed in to the little girl that is Ruby could ever forget her. I check on here every day to see how you are doing. I love hearing Ruby and Kate stories and just marval at what a wonderful family you have. You inspire me to be a better parent.

Laura said...

I love this! We'll find a way, out here in Nor-Cal!
Loves to you and your family :)

Anonymous said...

We think about Ruby every day! I can't wait to do this with my girls and tell them all about Ruby this week. Sending love all the way from Texas!

Canadian Princess said...

I would of course be honored! What a fabulous idea and more importantly perfect way to honor Ruby! I just wish I'd seen this earlier so I could have started yesterday.

Love and prayers,
sarah