One day I kissed your fresh pink skin.
One day I cried with joy that you were mine.
One day you cried in the night, and I came.
One day you loved to be cozy and swaddled.
One day you looked at me with a funny half smile.
One day I found your ticklish spot on your shoulders.
One day your Daddy blessed you in Church and I cried.
Today I worried and worried some more.
Today I drove you to the Doctor and back.
Today I soothed you as you complained.
Today I tried 4 different bottles, but all you wanted was me.
Today you nursed, as I rubbed your back.
Today I rocked you to sleep in my arms.
Today I watched you sleep and dream.
Someday you will be chubby and pink again!
Someday you will run faster than the wind.
Someday you will pick your nose.
Someday you will fly as high as the birds on a swing.
Someday you will fall off your bike and scrap your knee.
Someday you will make your friends laugh with a joke.
Someday you will think boys are cute.
Someday you will love one of those boys.
Someday you will be married to one of those boys.
Someday I will watch you with your own pink fuzzy baby.
Everyday I pray for you.
Everyday I hope for you.
Everyday I dream for you.
Everyday I wish for you.
Everyday I thank Heaven for you.
Everyday, I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
That is beautiful, Ani. You two are meant to be together- mother and daughter. She needs you and you are the perfect mommy for her.
Ansten, as always I'm amazed by you. This is so sweet. Love you and that sweet baby girl of yours and keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
<3 So special!! May Heavenly Father bless you in all your efforts to love and care for your family. You're an amazing mama.
I love your dreams for little Ruby. Love to you all.
Beautiful. Just beautiful. I am so proud of you.
Wow! Ani you moved me to tears. You are such a strong loving Mother. We love you guys so much and you are in our daily thoughts and prayers!
Hello:
I'm Carmen Edna, Marlina's first cousin. She forwarded your blog and I'm crying for you and your family and your courage. Your sweet Ruby is in our thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment