Thursday, April 7, 2011

Random Sampling of March and April

Speed blogging at it's best!

Hoping to make this a weekly occurrence.

Asleep at her appt.

all ready to go
kate accessorizing at the mall
"i don't like her!" (i should note that this is VERY rare)
swings at the pier
kates blue mouth from her "lipstick"
me and my buggy boo
sc pier
nursing while driving...not recommended.
saturday morning tradition.
i want to eat this girl up
hot hot hot day!
morning walk checking out the turtles
night swim with her daddy
what i have been up to
view while nursing

evening park trip
little miss in her bumbo
so thrilled to get a letter
me and my rubes
love this
maybe a little too much, but it was a cold morning
mornin' walk...
because this one makes too many treats!
we wait all day long for 6pm
it is the golden hour
yucky meds for the baby
cute bath girl


5 comments:

abbie said...

They are both so cute!! Love the "I don't like her!" pic. So classic!

Emily said...

Love it. So sweet. So loved.

Sandi said...

You and your adorable family are always in my thoughts. I love you. I always will!

Danica Osborn said...

It looks like sweet Kate is getting lots of attention and TLC whenever you can sneak it in! Way to go Mommy. I know you have a lot on your plate. Just reading your posts and fb updates and seeing these beautiful pics brings me to tears. You've come such a long way since our college days--I am so impressed with the spiritual, powerful, articulate mother and wife you've become--you are handling things so incredibly. I am praying for your sweet family and espeically dear Ruby. I know you have lots of ears to open up to, but if you ever need another set, let me know! Thinking of you...

Anonymous said...

The 'kate accessorizing at the mall' pic is killing me- I love her! Miss you guys. xoxo.