I love this picture!!! I put a link on my craft blog to your swaddle duck blog. Sometime I should have you take pictures of Day...you do such a great job!
nevermiond...i forgot you went private and this is the last post that showed up on my reader...glad i figured it out...i was having chubby baby withdrawls!!
11 comments:
I love this picture!!! I put a link on my craft blog to your swaddle duck blog. Sometime I should have you take pictures of Day...you do such a great job!
All the kids are gathered around, faces pressed to my screen, Oohing and aahing over this picture. I wish you could see them all!
those thighs are chubbalicious!
Oooooh, I love her too!
The jacket. The shoes. Can't stand it. She's adorable.
Your girl is so adorable!! Love your blog.
Cheers.
Angela (Malaysia)
Makes me wanna hug her!
i just really love kate.
Oh my gosh, those thighs! I love your blog, you make motherhood look like so much fun.
where have you been!! a month long hiatus!?!?! i miss you!!!
nevermiond...i forgot you went private and this is the last post that showed up on my reader...glad i figured it out...i was having chubby baby withdrawls!!
Post a Comment