Father's Day was great. We had Stake Conference and Elder Bendar was visiting. It was amazingggg. That is for another post.
Kate colored a card that we made for Matt. It was really sweet.Matt REALLY loves to get gifts!
They are inlove
I am inlove
Kate has been making this face a lot.And pulling funny faces when the camera comes out.
We just finished up swimming lessons! It was a long two weeks, but we pulled through!
Those two top teeth are giving us a run for out money. She was up at any given hour all last week! Thankfully, she has gotten back to sleeping all night. She slept in until 11:20am this morning!!!!Love my little Munch.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Catch Up..
Posted by
Ani
at
6:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Kate is getting old and you are looking so young. Way to go!
11:20 am? Oh my! Lucky. Teething is the worst though, Im sorry. So how did it go with swimming lessons? I thought about doing them with Kyle but I also had visions of him screaming in my head.
I think it's awesome that you're starting her in swim lessons so much, especially how much you love the beach! I hope her teeth com in soon and stop hurting her so much!
Post a Comment