Friday, June 5, 2009

Kate at 1 year

Kate is still my best little friend. We have figured each other out. We work well together. I can make her happy, and she can send me over the moon. I love my little girl (baby!).





She...
is beautiful
loves to be close to her mama at all times
is starting to get picky about food
25 pounds
is getting her two top teeth and is not very happy about it
crawls on her hands and knees
loves walking along the furniture
hates going to the doctor
getting less chubby (sad)
loves going down the slide at the park
sleeps in "child's pose"
loves her brown and pink blankie and clear nummy
will not drink milk out of anything but her bottles
has silky light brown hair that is growing so fast
only likes one type of sippie cup
shakes her head "no" when she doesn't want something
signs: baby, more, and kinda of mama and dada
says: mama, dada, DOP! and sometimes repeats some animal sounds
loves to be outside
has the softest skin
wears size 2T pants
size 4 diapers
pooped in the bathtub this week, yuck
might be allergic to cow's milk
loves avocados, eggs, orange juice, corn, beans, and anything sweet
doesn't like: raspberries, and Cheerios
has the cutest laugh
is the most happy at 6:30 when Matt drives up
goes to bed at 7:45/8pm and wakes at 8:00/8:30pm
takes two naps, two hours each
is an angel

3 comments:

Aaron and Lindsay said...

I love it! She is adorable. I loved the idea of a picture booth for all the guests. What a great way to remember everyone who was there. The decorations were amazing!!!

J & J said...

that first picture is perfect. you should blow it up and frame it.

Heath and Gretchen said...

25 pounds...getting less chubby...something doesn't add up here. Haha! Ani, she is beautiful. I love that first shot!