Thursday, July 5, 2007

Fourth of July!



Yesterday was so much fun! I am so lucky to live close to all of my family! The day started out early going to Trails with Matt's friends, so they could surf. It was not a very sunny morning, but fun none the less. The downer was that we basically had to scale down a cliff to get there! I was scared I was going to fall. Not ready to sacrifice my other butt cheek in the name of a good wave. We made it down and then up again, with out a scratch! Then we went to the pool to catch some rays with Mike and Megan. After we had an amazing BBQ at my parents house. It wass soooooo good. My mom blew Martha Stewart out of the water! My sister came with her kids and they looked cute as always. The boys, including Aaron, were in matching shirts, and Addie was wearing a darling outfit and the greatest shoes! Take a look at the pictures! The fireworks at the Sports Park were great! We made it just in time! The whole gang was there. It was so great to be around this July 4th. Last year I was flying back to Utah and crying as I watched the fireworks from the plane alone! The Taylors went to the Rodeo last night and watched the fireworks after! Sounds fun! Maybe next year we will celebrate with some cowboys!

1 comment:

J & J said...

i love these pictures ani! you and matty are so cute...i can't believe his hair is that short...i don't think i've ever seen it that short. looks great. basically i just think you're fabulous in everyway. sure love you.