Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Doheny Adventure


We have been to Costco about 4 times in the past week. Matt is obsessed. He bought me a surfboard there, and tonight we took it out for the first time. We went to Doheny, there were TONS of people out there. The water is also really shallow and really rocky. Not good. So, I caught the first wave, got up, and then at the end of the ride I jumped off in the water and landed on some rocks. IT HURT SO BAD! My leg/butt are a scrapped up. I wussed out and went in after one ride. I would post a picture of it, but it might be a little inappropriate. Better luck tomorrow if I can muster of the courage. On the way home we stopped at Chronic Taco in San Clemente, it was really yummy. It made my butt feel better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. Thanks for the attention, bye). Até mais.