
With a name like this...it better be good right. Just our thought when we bought it a few weeks ago. Matt and I have a rule, that when we put the pint back in the freezer, the ice cream has to be all flat and even all the way across the top. The perfect mixture of chocolate, and caramel ice cream, and the core, HELLO CORE, of CARAMEL is what makes it so fabulous. But it is really just an excuse to keep eating. Sometimes I "accidentally" make it uneven, so I get, I mean have, to eat more to even it out again! Matt secretly does it too!
Unfortunately, this flavor is not found as easy as your average Chunky Monkey. My sister was on a hunt herself for this goodness, and luckily found it after a long search. So I have added this link for your convenience, and mine!
http://www.benjerry.com/our_products/flavor_locator/
Monday, July 9, 2007
A Core of Soft Caramel Encircled by Chocolate & Caramel Ice Creams & Fudge Chips
Posted by
The Taylors
at
2:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I will hate you forever for introducing my to this naughty little treat! Now everytime I walk by the ice cream section at the grocery store, I can't help but let my eyes wander to see if there's a little treat in their freezer!
Very cute pics of a very cute couple! And thanks for the ice cream hint...gee whiz, just what I need...well, I AM sick, so it's ok today.
Love you two! And thanks for the very, very sweet and thoughtful care package today.
Mom
Post a Comment