
I have a confession to make. Me and my mom spend over 4 hours at Ikea today. And it was amazing! There is so much to look at. If you go there, make sure you have a lot of time! We were there so long that we had to have a meal there. We were there so long we have to take a break and stretch. We were there so long, we thought about taking a nap on one of the bed. We were there sooo long that my feet a little swollen from all of that walking. We made the loop at least 3 times! I got some great stuff, I will post pictures when Matt builds and puts it all together for me! There was this wall of "textiles, litterally a whole great big wall. I stood there for what seems like days, thinking of all the creative things I could do with them. I LOVE IKEA. Maybe I'll go tomorrow. Who else loves IKEA?
ps. When I was on my study abroad in Vienna, there was an IKEA bus that would come to the middle of the town and pick people up and drive them out to the middle of nowhere where the Ikea was...I just might have been on that bus a few times! Loved it then, love it now!
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Tempting Textiles
Posted by
Ani
at
8:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Sounds like a fun day! I need to go there, minus kids. Since you can eat, sleep and potty there, why can't you drop your kids off for babysitting, too? The perfect date night!
I have a confession too. My ultimate life goal and dream is to decorate my house purely from Ikea items! I think Ikea is really cute. I love it. Did you know Utah got on in Draper? One Saturday night Eddie and my idea of a good night out was to go to ikea. Its kind of like going to disneyland.
utah got it on
Ani!!! It’s good to hear from you! I love your blog! You guys look like you’re having fun! Where are you living now? I’m excited we can be blogging buddies :) Talk to you soon! Gretchen
Hello, it's been 9 days! WAY TOO LONG!!! Give me something- anything. . .
Post a Comment