
Wow. I have been sitting here since 10:50 trying to change my blog to make it look "cool". Why can I not just convince myself that the dots are cool enough? Because anyone could have it! I want to create mine, and make it reflect some personality and individuality. Only problem, I am not a graphic designer, or a computer programmer. I think I was trying to do something way above my head. I am suppose to be getting “rest” because I am sick, however, I have been sitting, laying, kneeling, standing, you name a position, I have been in it this morning/afternoon, thinking a new position will give me some new insight and knowledge. I am thinking, “Ok, now I am really going to take this seriously, it will help to be sitting up.” I can’t sit still because I am so irritated that I can’t figure it out, and don’t have the tools/knowledge to do it!!! At this point my hands are tingling and I am sweating, as I am trying to break the news to the blogging part of myself, that I am giving up. NO! I won’t do it! I made something amazing, I just can’t upload it! I am not looking forward to Matt’s questions when he comes home everyday, “What did you do today?” I suck. Why do I care so much? I guess a blog represents yourself. Ani Taylor, I will have you know, is not one of the 12 templates, that you can so casually pick the day you sign up. Ani Taylor is something AMAZING and CREATIVE!!!!! HAHAHAHA. Just wait. You will see.
ps. It is now 3:09
Monday, July 16, 2007
WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!!? I hate it, but I love it even more.
Posted by
The Taylors
at
2:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You made your blog amazing-- you know how? The incredible sudoku puzzle! Thanks!!!
ani ani ani...ok breathe. everything is going to be ok. i have a solution for you---an alternate solution that is because i think you found your own. but anyway, just call me and we'll chat.
Post a Comment