Friday, October 7, 2011

Wristband and Picture Notice:


We apologize for the delay in shipping out wristbands and pictures. Due to the overwhelming response we ran out of wristbands and had to order more which are scheduled to arrive around the 18th. At that time we have volunteers coming to help us pack and ship them. So again, sorry for the delay and you should have it by the end of the month! Thanks!

7 comments:

Heather said...

If I can do anything to help please let me know!
Heather
blondie2267@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I am not a mother.I am an aunt,a step-mother,and just recently a step-grandmother to a baby girl who makes me smile.
My heart aches for you.

Mary said...

It is tacky and just plain wrong for anyone who knows the circumstances to imply that you 'only have one child.' My daughter had a teacher who lost a child. She would talk about her family like this: 'I have 5 children, one is in heaven.' NOT 'I have 4 children.' A mother would never dismiss her child like that.

lovinglife said...

I absolutley love your blog and your sweet ruby. What an inspiration your family is! Do you happen to know anything about bows for ruby? I ordered 2 bows back in august but never received anything. Just wondering if you can point me in the right direction. Thanks! Darcy

Elizabeth Mae said...

Got our wristband and photo yesterday. Ruby's photo is now on our fridge and my daughter says every morning, "momma, we pray for baby Ruby and family." She's only two years old. She loves looking at that photo of Ruby. Thank you for sending us the photo and wristband.

Courtney said...

Got my bracelet and picture last night. I was having a bummer night and it really brightened my mood. Ruby Jane is such an inspiration and precious gift.

Jeff and Kelly and kids said...

I left my address for wristbands and a picture, but have not gotten anything yet. I just can't wait to show my love for your family by sporting my "Ruby" wristband. My address is:
2633 Coronado Ridge
Lexington, Ky 40511

Thanks,
Kelly