Kate's imagination skills are starting young. I love that. She is so good at finding things to play with, and tries to be funny all day long. She loves to take care of her baby doll, and puts her "night night" in her crib, tries to put her on the changing table to have her diaper changed, and tries to find food to give to her. I love watching my busy bee!
In this picture, she had just put baby "night, night" and then went and sat in her reading corner to take a little break it appeared.
While making dinner, she ran into the kitchen looking like this. Oh, I love my little girl.
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Little busy lady
Posted by
Ani
at
9:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
constant entertainment, huh?!
and her self-entertaining is a GREAT skill to have.
house is looking good--want more pics! :)
I agree with the self-entertaining comment. Sometimes I feel bad for my attention being divided, but that time alone is so important.
Totally aside, I love Kate in that little white dress. So sweet.
can I just say... don't you just LOVE this age!?!?! I LOVE IT!
Post a Comment