oh my I haven't checked your bloggy in a couple days and you have posted so much! way to go idaho! :-) I laughed out loud at the discipline one. Oh can't wait for that day. haha
your family is darling and I love Kate's hair. It's growing so long! the house looks great and I'd know I'd love to see more pics of it. Come on, as if you aren't busy enough can you please blog more? haha just teasin.
i love your little family too. i think kate looks so much like matt-- i know you probably hear that all the time. but the first picture is crazy how much they look alike!
7 comments:
such cute pictures ani! are you in the las flores ward now? my friend helena is in that ward! she is pregnant with twins.
i want to see more photos of the house! so exciting!
oh my I haven't checked your bloggy in a couple days and you have posted so much! way to go idaho! :-) I laughed out loud at the discipline one. Oh can't wait for that day. haha
your family is darling and I love Kate's hair. It's growing so long! the house looks great and I'd know I'd love to see more pics of it. Come on, as if you aren't busy enough can you please blog more? haha just teasin.
i love your little family too. i think kate looks so much like matt-- i know you probably hear that all the time. but the first picture is crazy how much they look alike!
i miss you!
Great pics Ani! You family is so lucky that you're such a great photographer!
You're seriously breaking my heart with this post.
I LOVE Kate's little ankles!
Post a Comment