Sunday, November 1, 2009

Guest blogger: Kate

I love taking pictures of myself. I think I look really cute from this angle? What do you think?
Love my Barbie, and taking pictures of her (and my chubby toes)!

Little more centered in this one. And I got Dada's knee in it!
I have some pretty plump lips. Maybe that is why my parents are always kissing them!I am a princess and pretty proud of it!
And I love my cowboy hat!
I have been making silly faces...
And helping Dada with projects around our new home.
I love sitting on our front steps and watching the gardeners. I say "Hey-o" and wave until they see me.
Do you like my necklace? I wear it everyday, and sometimes, ALL day.
Life is pretty good as a (big) baby.
Peace out-
Kate Bug

3 comments:

Lemme said...

she just gets cuter and cuter every time!!

J & J said...

yummmmmm. love me some kate!

Chris and Debbie said...

How cute! What a joy she is!