TV is such a bust! That is crazy that you live so close to where we were - so sad we didn't get to see you. The reception was amazing! Jeff & Steve are friends from freshman year @ BYU and also from the mission. I hope your pregnancy is going well. When is your due date?
5 comments:
I am SO sick of re-runs. Thankfully greys will be new this week, but is the strike over yet??
AMEN!!!
we are!!! Linds is sick and tired of watchiNg LA Kings hockey games with me. You better post our new soccer team pics! See you guys soon.
luckily I'm so behind on my TIVO's items that I still have stuff to watch. Lucky me!
TV is such a bust! That is crazy that you live so close to where we were - so sad we didn't get to see you. The reception was amazing! Jeff & Steve are friends from freshman year @ BYU and also from the mission. I hope your pregnancy is going well. When is your due date?
Post a Comment