Monday, December 3, 2007

Time to clean out the purse?

Today I realized my purse has gotten out of control! I have this new obsession with gum, at any given time I have 5 or six different flavors! My favorite right now is Extra Watermelon...so yummy! What is your favorite??

4 comments:

queenieweenie said...

Careful what you chew right now...you won't EVER want it again. Anytime you even smell it you'll feel like you need to hurl! Hope you're doing well! So excited for this baby!

Danielle said...

You're funny! Don't clean out all the gum, the boys would be all over that. Gum is Jake's favorite! Post pictures of the new ride!! Will we see you tomorrow?

Aaron and Lindsay said...

The first comment is so true! I loved watermelon gum as well, but not sure I would want it again for a long time...ha. At the same time, you have to eat what you can and enjoy it. And who cares if it is In-N-Out everytime you go out to eat. Surprisingly I can still eat that.

Anonymous said...

You are too funny! During the 1st trimester of my pregnancy I could only chew Watermelon and bubble gum flavor everything else made me sick....but I normally do Eclipse Winterfrost.