One of the highlights of waking up early to get to school this semester has been the people I see exercising in the morning. For some reason it just really cracks me up! This is this one man, I see VERY seldom, but when I do, I just die. He wears bright fire engine red- way to short- way to tight- way to old shorts. This tennis shoes that 10 years ago where white, now are yellow and paired with socks that flirt with his knee caps. And that isn't even my favorite part... he carries a DISC MAN! Remember those. And with those memories do you recall having to hold it very flat and try running as smooth as possible to avoid the skipping? HA! This man for Christmas needs a workout makeover, or even just a nano or shuffle. But- good for him for getting up at the crack of dawn. Then there is the typical Talega mother who looks 18, is pushing a double stroll, full out sprinting, with the dog tied to the stroller handles... UPHILL. These people are awesome. So here's to you exercise people of Talega. You make my morning.
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment