(I think that is really what is more likely)
Finally. I just summited my last final. EVER. No more school! I can't believe I made it! I will say this semester has been the hardest. Being pregnant, feeling sick, just added to the fun sprinting after "runners" (escaping students), getting a chunk of hair ripped out, arms clawed, stomach punched and slapped, drooled on, bled on, and whatever else happened when I was in a state of shock and awe! Besides all the blood and guts, pain and tears, I really fell in love with my students. Once I figured them out, it turned out to be a fun challenge. But, I am glad me and my baby made it out safe! I feel so free now I am done with school forever! Anyone want to party with me?!
Matt took this just now! I look so hot! I put this shirt on for the occasion! Go Cougs!
I would post pictures of my class, but I can't for confidentiality reasons. Too bad, cuz they are so funny!
Monday, December 17, 2007
Enter to learn, go forth to give birth...
Posted by
Ani
at
10:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
congrats Ani I'm so jealous!
Congratulations from one BYU alum to another!
Ani,
Congrats on finishing student teaching! That is a HUGE accomplishment and I can't imagine doing it with morning sickness. I never thought that I could be busier than that semester; too bad I was wrong!
You've been busy on your blog-whoa! Have a fantastic Christmas!
Post a Comment