Monday, December 6, 2010

Hi! (From the new house)

Feeling tired, but content.
Just got my computer up and running...love the simplicity of having an Apple.
See my new couch in the background? She arrived yesterday...love!
Purchased Kate's new bedding this morning.
Can't believe it might be her last night in the nursery!
Today is my last photo shoot for the season...hopefully I make it though with out having this baby!
I love our vaulted ceilings, and my tall tall windows.
I think we are picking our Christmas tree out tonight! Can't wait.


2 comments:

Megan said...

from the little bit of house we can see in this picture... it looks sunny, spacious, and great! you are such a trooper doing all this at this time in your life... hopefully you are getting more adjusted and it will feel like your good ol' home soon. good luck!

Anonymous said...

looks amazing. And Big! I can't wait to come see it!