I hear my daughter's sweet and tiny voice outside saying, "Ready, set, go!"
And my husbands sweet but strong voice encouraging her, "Push the pedals! You can do it!" Her legs just a tiny bit too short to make the full rotation of the pedal on her Radio Flyer.
"Beep, beep, beep!" She says, with one hand on the handle bar, and the other tightly gripping her sippy cup.
So thankful for that my daughter has such a patient and loving father like Matt.
These two are buds.
And my husbands sweet but strong voice encouraging her, "Push the pedals! You can do it!" Her legs just a tiny bit too short to make the full rotation of the pedal on her Radio Flyer.
"Beep, beep, beep!" She says, with one hand on the handle bar, and the other tightly gripping her sippy cup.
So thankful for that my daughter has such a patient and loving father like Matt.
These two are buds.



1 comment:
That is so sweet! She is going to love her tricycle! Um..I love your house! You have great style. I can't wait to see it in person!
Post a Comment