First I will admit I was a little uncomfortable watching that first part with all the bikinis, with my husband my by side! Holy Boobs! They were out of control. Ok, moving on.
Ali: She is my favorite! I think she will be the last girl standing.
But I was totally bugged that she was so dressed up and darling, and he was wearing a super causal outfit! Obviously she is going to think she needed to dress up when she got that necklace! The whole time Matt and I kept saying, "When is he going to change?!"
And she looks just like her:
Next up: Elizabeth. Are you serious? She reads that dumb note, and then gets all up in his face asking if he wants to kiss her?! I thought she was going to confess if was a joke. That is going to get old sooo fast.
But she is pretty. She seems nice...
And she looks like her:
Chia Pet: Doesn't she talk really strange?! I realized we have only seen really short clips of her talking. Can't wait for a good solid "alone time" so I can figure out what is going on with that speech.
Oh come ON! There is always one of these. I think the producers keep her on for the drama. After Chris spilled the beans about the "affair" and Jake said what he wanted...did she think it was open mic?! Awwwkward.
Nice. But I felt like she was trying to laser me with her eyes.
What to say? She starts out the episode interrupting a girl's alone time with a boob shake?! Then the super awkward kiss on the roof. I hate the first kisses on this show. What do you say after?!
And the "affair"?? Did we expect anything less? See ya!

Ali: She is my favorite! I think she will be the last girl standing.
But I was totally bugged that she was so dressed up and darling, and he was wearing a super causal outfit! Obviously she is going to think she needed to dress up when she got that necklace! The whole time Matt and I kept saying, "When is he going to change?!"
And she looks just like her:
Next up: Elizabeth. Are you serious? She reads that dumb note, and then gets all up in his face asking if he wants to kiss her?! I thought she was going to confess if was a joke. That is going to get old sooo fast.But she is pretty. She seems nice...
And she looks like her:
Chia Pet: Doesn't she talk really strange?! I realized we have only seen really short clips of her talking. Can't wait for a good solid "alone time" so I can figure out what is going on with that speech.
Oh come ON! There is always one of these. I think the producers keep her on for the drama. After Chris spilled the beans about the "affair" and Jake said what he wanted...did she think it was open mic?! Awwwkward.
Nice. But I felt like she was trying to laser me with her eyes.
What to say? She starts out the episode interrupting a girl's alone time with a boob shake?! Then the super awkward kiss on the roof. I hate the first kisses on this show. What do you say after?!And the "affair"?? Did we expect anything less? See ya!



9 comments:
I 100% agree! I just commented on Aarean's blog and told her she read my thoughts, and I think you did too! I LOVE that you called Gia Chia Pet! I seriously laughed out loud at that. SO funny.
Oh my. This is good stuff. I agree completely with all of it. I almost texted you during the show last night but Dave won't watch it so I stayed up until 12:30!!! and I figured you were asleep by then. I was planning on watching only half but the drama just was too much to resist.
I knew Roz was trouble from the second she stepped out of the limo with her boobs falling out of her dress and then when she asked Jake if he wanted to have kids with her on the first night. She looked strung out last night. Is she on crack?
And Ashley seems really sweet but her eyes were a little crazy.
Elizabeth is a tease, tease, tease. Leaning in, asking him if he wants to kiss her after her 5 page, single-spaced, tiny handwriting, monologue she read to him. Puhleeze. And yet he keeps these kinds of girls around.
I thought Tenley was the one but she keeps holding back. Ali is my fav. And I think she says "like" the least. Watching that show makes me realize I say "like" way too much and I really need to work on it cuz I don't want to sound like them!
Whoo! Alright. I feel better getting that all off my chest. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Also, I want to order some bows from you. I just saw your swaddle duck clippies link and I love the stuff you make. Let me know what colors you have and I'll order some medium bows. I really have a hard time tying bows..really. And I like the big knot in the middle.
Bye!
Oh how I pine and yearn for basic cable at times like these.
oh! I am going to love this! You crack me up! Are you going to make these weekly? I agree with everything... this season is going to be interesting, but aren't they all?!
1. I really like Ali but have a problem when you're wearing a short formal gown, a diamond necklace, and a claw clip in your hair. It just doesn't go.
2. Don't get me started on "I'm a really good kisser... do you want to kiss me right now?" I had to leave the room.
3. Gia's speech problem? She has a lisp. And it doesn't help that her lips are huge.
4. Ashley... do me a favor: blink once in a while.
5. When can we watch this together? Allie Hobbins always stays after Family Night to watch it with me and my mom. Can you come over?
Ash's comment with the claw clip is killing me! The claw clip was cracking me up the entire night! However, she is still a favorite of mine... claw clip or not!
I loved your re-cap! It was perfect and hilarious!
OH man, the claw clip. How could I have forgotten to comment about that!
I was laughing outloud when I read this. I agree completely!
The claw clip!! What's next, a scrunchie??
What happened to Tenley? I thought she was so cute. I have to watch it online the next day, so if you put a spoiler in your blog please announce it first! haha.
Post a Comment