Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Ruby Jane Taylor

We have been very exited to share this short film with everyone. 
We miss our Ruby girl every minute of every day. We are so thankful for all the love we have been given over the passed year. We are grateful for the overwhelming support for Ruby, our family, and the Foundation, as we continue to fight for cause of organ donation in Ruby's honor. Everyone that has learned about Ruby, been inspired, made a change, and shared her story, has helped carry on her mighty legacy. We hope you will continue to tell her story, by sharing this video.


Background on the video:
In the fall, a motion photography production company called Nels-Ole, contacted us about filming a short video about Ruby. In January, they flew here from Minnesota, and we filmed "Ruby's Story". These amazingly talented people donated all of their time and talent in making this video. We are so excited to have her story recorded in a way that we can easily share it with many people. We hope that you will learn more about Ruby, and our family, and share her story!

81 comments:

Neener said...

I just ready your essay on Motherhood on the nieniedialogues blog.
My heart ached so much for you. 5yrs ago our family experienced a tragedy somewhat like yours.

Your words were like my words. Yet after 5yrs I still couldn't write them.
Where you found the strength to write your feelings after just a few days have passed is remarkable. You are a beautiful daughter of God. I thank you so much for sharing your thoughts.
Thank you.
God Bless you every day. You are loved,

Denine

Stephanie Aurora Clark Nielson said...

Ani,

Your video was so so beautiful. I am so glad I got to watch that.
I hope I can connect with you on Mothers Day. I'll e-mail you first.
I just wanted to tell you that your story is so inspiring, you are amazing and your life is beautiful- as you are.
Thanks for sharing this with us.
Much love

xoxox
Stephanie

Stephanie Aurora Clark Nielson said...

PS....I wish WISH I could donate life...I'd do it in a second. Since my accident, I am unable. But I will spread the news!!

Tali said...

Your story broke my heart this morning but also made me double check to ensure I was an organ donor (I am.) Thank you for sharing your peace and for raising awareness in honor of your sweet Ruby Jane.

Brenna said...

Ani, your video was really beautiful and well done. I am so happy you had the opportunity to put that together. Ruby's story will continue to inspire people through you and Matt's work!

Brenna said...

P.S. Your essay on nienie was so sweet. Good job:)

Rochelleht said...

That was so beautiful! Thank you for your testimony. I, too, came over from NieNie. I will be using this video this week in seminary when we talk about eternal families. THANK YOU for your faith. What an inspiration! What a blessing the knowledge of the gospel is.

angee said...

Found you through Nienie. Yesterday was a rough mothering day for me, as I deal with chronic pain and sickness, and I was feeling so guilty about not being able to do it all. Your essay on nienie was just what I needed to hear this morning to get me up and going and ready for the day! Ready to be a MOM and not worry about all the other stuff. Thank you for inspiring me, for helping me remember that although there are times when I can't be "super mom," I can still love my children in other ways.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to dear people like you who, through your grief and suffering, take the time to spread the word about the importance of organ donation, our sweet baby granddaughter recieved a heart transplant 3 months ago. She was in the hospital from when she was 2 weeks old to 5 months old. We know the pain of the journey you've been through. Your sweet baby's llegacy will continue on, and save many lives. Thank you for all you've been doing!

Anonymous said...

The video is incredible and I bawled through the whole thing. Thank you for sharing it. And thank you for sharing ruby's story. It has changed my life.

Also, I just saw your essay on nie's blog, and it was amazing. So well written. So honest. Thank you for inspiring me, and so many others, to be a better mom.

Party of Eleven said...

Hi Ani and Matt, I read your essay on Stephanie's blog and watched the video. Thank you for sharing Ruby's story. Like you said, her sweetness was obvious even in the video, and I'm sure a million times sweeter in person :) Kate is also a gorgeous little girl, with a little spunk in her eye ;) Thank you for making me aware of Ruby's liver disease, her fight, and I hope you don't mind but I shared it on my fb so my friends and family can watch the video and learn about her and all of the other babies and children waiting for organ donation. God Bless you.

Jenny said...

So beautiful!

Lisa said...

Ani,
Your motherhood essay brought tears to my eyes and your video was beautiful. I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep your family in my prayers.

Jeannine said...

I just found you today through your beautiful essay on Stephanie Nielson's blog...
I am ever grateful for your willingness to share. You have blessed me with a strong dose of perspective today. I won't rush through bedtime stories tonight, and will abide my promise to my kindergartener to play Simon Says, to bless the legacy of your precious Ruby Jane.

Lifting you up in prayer...
Jeannine

rameelin said...

Hi there.
I just finished reading your essay on NieNie's blog and spent the last several minutes going back through yours. I am so deeply touched.

You are beautiful. Your girls are beautiful! And your spirit is sweet and strong.

I have a daughter who is almost 2 with severe special needs. She is undiagnosed. Most days we have to force ourself to think about a reality of life without her, almost a way of preperation 'just in case.' It wasn't until I watched a recent TV show that triggered my thinking about organ donation because as you said in the video, people often don't realize that babies need baby sized organs. It is hard to think about, but so necessary.

Your blog may have just confirmed in me the need to be proactive in this area if it ever comes to this.

Thank you for sharing your story. You are a young mom and dad just like us and you are right-you just never think it will happen to you. We also started a foundation for our daughter. You can find us on facebook, "Mabel's Able." Or feel free to visit my blog:
www.rameelinlarson.com. I'd love to connect with you more!
Hugs, Ramee.

Heidi said...

Just watched it and am so emotional! Beautiful!!

Olson Family said...

BEAUTIFUL. Your family is amazing. The strength and faith that you have to move forward daily is truly an inspiration. What a great comfort it is knowing we can have our families forever.

Deanna said...

What a beautiful video! You guys are amazing and Ruby's story will continue to inspire people daily. Your essay on nienie's blog was so well written. As I am sitting here with tears filling my eyes Ruby has done it again, I needed a little perspective check. Extra hugs and kisses and a Ruby Day! We love you guys!

Ashley said...

Beautifully done. What a sweet gift this movie must be to your family. What an impact Ruby is making on the world. I couldn't help but tear up when you talked about getting into bed with her, for that was one of the last things I did as well with Preslee.

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing your story. Ruby is a beautiful girl who is still touching lives even though she is gone from this one. Families are Forever. Thanks again.

Unknown said...

This video was beautiful. You must be so proud of your sweet little Ruby. Your family is a beacon of strength, hope and courage. Thank you for sharing. I have shared this on my facebook page.

The Ulrich Clan said...

What a precious little angel. I have no doubt that your families story will continue to inspire many. The stregnth that you and your husband show and your positive attitudes to press forward and endure is just as inspiring. I love that your family has a special "Ruby Place" that you go to. My three year old often askes to go to "Waylon's House", just to be close and feel
that special peace. Thanks so much for sharing! And you are so right...You WILL hold that sweet little girl again! Prayers and thoughts with you and yours...

The Ulrich Clan said...

What a precious little angel. I have no doubt that your families story will continue to inspire many. The stregnth that you and your husband show and your positive attitudes to press forward and endure is just as inspiring. I love that your family has a special "Ruby Place" that you go to. My three year old often askes to go to "Waylon's House", just to be close and feel
that special peace. Thanks so much for sharing! And you are so right...You WILL hold that sweet little girl again! Prayers and thoughts with you and yours...

EJ said...

Ani, you continue to inspire me. The work you're doing is incredible. I'm a longtime follower and a longtime prayer warrior. You beat me out in NieNie's contest, and I am so glad: You deserve it, and I want others to know Ruby Jane's story and help to change the fate of other little ones like her. God bless you always!

The video is wonderful. I shared it on FB.
EJ, www.thesearemyreasons.com

Annalese said...

Amazing...Having had 3 children in the NICU with life-threatening complications I feel your pain in going through such a painful process. Luckily they are ok now. I am amazed at your strength and hope you can find the peace that your family deserves. She is a beautiful little girl :)

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...

Thank you for sharing your story. As a mother myself, it actually broke my heart and inspired me at the same time with your love and courage. I always tell my girls "I'm so happy God chose me to be your mother". Your Ruby was certainly blessed to have had you. Your work in her honor is incredible.

Allison said...

Beautiful, honest, and inspiring. Thank you for being willing to share your grief and healing with the world.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing her story! The video was so beautiful and your family is so strong. My heart aches for your precious loss. :( She has inspired me and so many others! Ruby will definitely be waiting for you in paradise <3 <3

Our family said...

I am so so sorry for your heartbreaking loss. As a mother of three, I think losing a child is the worst thing you could ever experience.

I signed up for the organ donor list. It is so important. People should sign up for the bone marrow donor list too! I recently donated bone marrow for my brother who has leukemia. Simple proceed that can save a life!

Kelly Hutcheson said...

Tears streaming! What a beautiful little girl Ruby was!!

Jenni said...

Beautifully done and beautifully told. You are so inspiring, more than you'll ever know. =)

The San Diego Mills said...

I read your essay on Stephanie Nielson's blog and then clicked on your blog. I can't imagine the heart break of losing your sweet little daughter. What a beautiful video and a beautiful family you have! All the best to you in your healing process!

The Murphy's said...

I read your blog today for the first time. I saw your link on NeiNei's blog and couldn't stop reading. I have a 5 month old, 3 year old and 5 year old...ALL girls. I was seeing my baby Brynlee as I read about your sweet baby Ruby. Tears flowed. As I drove to pick up my 3 year old from her 1/2 day preschool, I realized I have so much that I don't take the time to enjoy. As we drove our 10 minutes back from preschool I listened to her stories about her morning at school and couldn't wait to kiss on my baby when we got to daycare. Ruby has touched another life...she has made me remember to slow down and enjoy the little things and forget about the housework. I will never get these times back and they are oh so sweet. I pray for your heart and your precious family. May God Bless You!!!

Heather said...

I loved the video. It was so touching. Thank you again for posting and sharing more of Ruby's legacy.

Kim said...

What a precious and amazing video. Thank you for sharing your story, your life, and your beautiful daughters with us. You and your family have inspired and changed so many lives for the better! Ruby did an amazing work in her short time. Her picture on my fridge reminds me daily of how precious life truly is. Thank you!

party of four said...

So great! Thanks for sharing. Your sweet Ruby is definitely a special little girl. And you guys are such an inspiring family!!

Marie said...

Ani - I, too, found you via NieNie's blog and am so glad that I did. I have spent time throughout the day reading back through your journey with Ruby and Kate. Several times I have had to take a step back from the computer (at work) so as not to break out in tears as I was so touched by your words. You have such a gift of expressing yourself and your feelings so beautifully. I especially loved the post about Ruby's sheet drawer and how you and your husband were able to find great love and respect for each other through serving your daughter's needs, even in the middle of the night. There is much to be learned from that.
I work in a children's hospital, in the Oncology department, and I see so much suffering each and every day. But I also see many miracles and much love as families find ways to serve each other in the midst of trials. Thank you for sharing your story and inspiring me to be a better mom.

May the Lord continue to bless and keep your family in the hollow of His hands.

Marie Moser

Gberger said...

Dear Ani,
I came here from NieNie's blog, after reading your beautiful essay. I am also the mother of a daughter who passed away (nearly 5 years ago) from a rare disease, and I, too, have found that doing something for others is the best therapy. Your video and your work raising awareness will bless so many families. It takes courage to speak out after such a tragedy, and I am thankful that your faith in God is sustaining you. May His love and comfort continue to bless you and your precious family.
- Karen (David & Katie's mom)

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

I just read one of the most beautiful things I have ever had the pleasure to read on Stephanie Neielsens blog.

Thank you for sharing such a tender thing, for reminding me of the importance of time and the little moments.

Beautiful. God Bless you.

~MIRANDA~ said...

Thank you for sharing this story! Your kids are both very inspiring! I can't even imagine what a hard thing this is to go through! Your Ruby is beautiful. Her eyes make me melt. May god bless you and your sweet family.

Anonymous said...

I am coming from Nienie. I read your essay, which lead me to your blog. Your blog is absolutly beautiful. I love your memories, the are so fresh. Keep writing keep remembering. Ruby is so sweet and will always be with you. Sarah

Faith said...

Beautiful video! I shared on facebook - I've shared Ruby's story a few times on there and have urged people to register to become donors. My friend's daughter just passed away at 18 years old, very unexpectedly and tragically - they donated her organs and they have said they find peace in knowing she was a "giver of life." Always thinking of you and your family...

Heidi McLeod said...

I am here from Nienie's blog. I just have to say I have never commented on a stranger's blog before now. I have been so touched by your story that I just spent over an hour going back and reading your old posts and reading Ruby's story. I have a 2 year old and 8 month old daughter and I want to say that because of you and your story tomorrow I am going to be a better mom. Today while I cleaned up my daughter's messy high chair I thought, "Gosh, I hate cleaning up this mess every night." I will never think that thought again because I am so grateful that my daughter is here with me. Because of you I will let my son run in the sprinklers with his clothes on (like he wanted to do today). Thanks for seriously changing my life and perspective. I love being a mom, but now I will truly look at my kids in a new light tomorrow morning. I think it is great that you write down your thoughts and struggles to help you through this.

Heidi McLeod said...

I am here from Nienie's blog. I just have to say I have never commented on a stranger's blog before now. I have been so touched by your story that I just spent over an hour going back and reading your old posts and reading Ruby's story. I have a 2 year old and 8 month old daughter and I want to say that because of you and your story tomorrow I am going to be a better mom. Today while I cleaned up my daughter's messy high chair I thought, "Gosh, I hate cleaning up this mess every night." I will never think that thought again because I am so grateful that my daughter is here with me. Because of you I will let my son run in the sprinklers with his clothes on (like he wanted to do today). Thanks for seriously changing my life and perspective. I love being a mom, but now I will truly look at my kids in a new light tomorrow morning. I think it is great that you write down your thoughts and struggles to help you through this.

Heidi McLeod said...

I am here from Nienie's blog. I just have to say I have never commented on a stranger's blog before now. I have been so touched by your story that I just spent over an hour going back and reading your old posts and reading Ruby's story. I have a 2 year old and 8 month old daughter and I want to say that because of you and your story tomorrow I am going to be a better mom. Today while I cleaned up my daughter's messy high chair I thought, "Gosh, I hate cleaning up this mess every night." I will never think that thought again because I am so grateful that my daughter is here with me. Because of you I will let my son run in the sprinklers with his clothes on (like he wanted to do today). Thanks for seriously changing my life and perspective. I love being a mom, but now I will truly look at my kids in a new light tomorrow morning. I think it is great that you write down your thoughts and struggles to help you through this.

Kim Sheely said...

Beautiful, thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

thank you. i will share her story. you are beautiful. your family is beautiful. thank you again.

Emily Ferrell said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful story. I signed up to be an organ donor because of your beautiful daughter.

Anonymous said...

I first came across your blog a couple of weeks ago through the Sullengers. When I saw Ruby's picture on NieNie's blog, I instantly recognized your beautiful girl. I watched your video during my ten month old daughter's nap. It made me want to wake her up and snuggle! So, so touching. My older daughter (4 years old) was born with numerous health problems and spent a good amount of time in the hospital at the age of one due to 5 surgeries and numerous complications. It is exhausting and heartwrenching to have a sick child. Ruby is a very blessed little girl to have you for a mother.

Shari said...

You don't know me but I feel a small connection to you. My husband, Butch, works with your brother Mike.

I have felt so much sadness as I have learned about what you've been through with Ruby.

When I read NieNie today and realized it was your essay that won I was so excited!

Just wanted to say that your blog posts are a beautiful memoir to your beautiful daughter and you are doing an amazing job at journaling the joys and heartbreaks of parenting.

Georgia said...

Hello. I'm another who has found you through NieNie's blog.
Your Ruby was so beautiful. I'm sure she would be very proud of you and her dad and big sister.
Much love to you all. xxx

Roseywinter said...

I read your Motherhood essay on nienie's blog, and I just want to say that you really touched my heart.

I am not a mother yet, but when I become one, I know that I will remember your words, and your heart.

Thank you so much for sharing such a painful and emotional and loving experience with the rest of us.

- Esther
http://roseywinterrose.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I read your blog from the beginning yesterday. Your journey inspired me to sign up for Donate Life. I would also like to encourage peeople to sign up for Be The Match. What you said about how, if we are willing to accept donations, we must be willing to give them really stuck with me. Thank you for making this public. You have a beautiful family of 4. Little Ruby has already encouraged so many people to donate, in turn saving countless lives. Her time on this Earth, even though it was such a short time, has had a greater effect than most people will have in an entire lifetime. She is always with you in your hearts and in the hearts of others. All you can do is enjoy your time on Earth as much as possible, knowing sooner than later you will be reunited with your precious Angel. I will pray for your family to find peace and comfort.

Regards,
Stacey from Florida

Anonymous said...

P.S. I found your blog through your Motherhood Essay on Nie Nie Dialogues. It was amazing, and has inspired me to really cherish every second with my daughter. Last night, I was not feeling well and my daughter was especially cranky. I thought about what you said, how you wish you could have a moment like that w/ Ruby, and I just laid on the bed and cherished every second. I thank you for making me realize that.

Stacey from Florida

The Rose Family said...

Just found your blog through your Motherhood Essay. What an example of faith and strength you and your family are. My daughter, nearly 4 years old, is also named Ruby and I kept imagining myself in your shoes as I read about your sweet Ruby. Thank you for continuing the message of organ donation. And THANK YOU for your willingness to share your faith in Jesus Christ. What a wonderful example to us all on how to bear with grace the burdens of life. Best wishes to your sweet family-- Rachel from Abu Dhabi

Anonymous said...

What a great loss you have experienced; one that most of us cannot fully imagine or grasp. Children are never supposed to go before their parents and I am so, so very sorry for that hole in your heart and in your life.

I can't help but to think though that through your remarkable gift in writing and being able to convey so beautifully your emotions and story, that Ruby lives on. She is not forgotten and she is immediately loved by all who read about her!

God bless you and your beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your story about your sweet Ruby. Ever since I read your essay on Nie I can't stop thinking about it. What a sweet reunion you will have with her. God bless you and your family.

Miss K$ said...

ANI! I was reading Stephanie's blog when I say your picture. I had to come find your blog to make sure it was you. And it is-we were freshmen together. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I have a friend and a family member who also recently lost their little ones. It is a grief and a pain that is so difficult to bear no matter the peace. I honor what you have been through and admire your strength.

I've been a huge advocate for organ donation because of my friends passed away and donated her organs. I've attended years of organ donation remembrance ceremonies in Hayward California and traveled to the transplant games in Disney World when I was 16 to help be part of it all. Since college I havn't been involved at all, in fact a little neighbor girl asked me to come register in honor of her friend who recieved just two weeks ago, and I didn't. I was only registered in Nevada automatically through the DMV (California should find a way to do this if they dont already), but I just made sure Im on the list in Utah now.

God Bless your little family of four.
Ruby is one inspiring lady. My love,
Keri Dyer

Melissa said...

Your sweet baby Ruby made me make the decision to register to become a donor. Thank you for sharing this story. I can't imagine the pain of losing a child, but her story is doing so much good. What a great family!

jbel said...

sweet story Ani. thanks for sharing.

anne said...

What a beautiful family! Praying for you all as you endure this trial Ruby, as you said not only touched the lives of those you interacted with but now so many more. Thank you for sharing.
I have always been passionate about organ donation, and how it can change a family forever. It is a good thing.
Thanks again.
God bless you guys.
xoxo
Anne

Megan said...

ani,

this video was amazing. i was tearing up in the first 5 seconds. you and matt are so inspiring, as well as ruby of course. what a great tool for spreading the word... i'm going to go post it on fb right now...

and ps- your hair looked amazing : )

Dee said...

So beautiful. We get to see Ruby's cute picture everytime we walk into our office. Your story is so touching, and Ruby is talked about everywhere. Ruby did just what she was suppose to do. Way to go Ruby, you have changed so many peoples views and life. What an Angel above looking down at her family, saying, I love you Mom and Dad, you rock. Keep the good work going, you are doing such an amazing job. Never easy, but so worth it.

Michele and Derek Moore said...

I jUst wanted to say thank you. I stumbled across your blog from Nie, and could not stop reading. I am so sorry for your loss, and all you went through. I just wanted to say thank you because you very quickly reminded me that I cannot take a single day for granted...I need to cherish my children each moment and thank God for what I have. Thank you for giving me that, I needed it very badly. Lots of prayers your way

Cher said...

I visited the nienie dialogues yesterday and what to my most wonderful surprise did appear but your beautiful WINNING essay on motherhood! I was like "Hey I know her!!" So touching. Your words are so beautiful Ani. After reading your posts, blogs, or now looking at video, I always walk away determined to live my life better for my future kids and for your little Rubes. Loves to you all!

Paula said...

A beautiful essay, a beautiful video, a beautiful family. Ruby is one incredibly special little girl to have touched so many people so deeply during her short time here on Earth. Kate is one incredibly special little girl to have such strength of character, grace and humor to not only get through the tough times while Ruby was with you, but also to help pull you through now that she isn't.

Thank you for sharing your story. Ruby's Legacy is going to change lives. That's an amazing thing! Hugs.

Rubydotlarue said...

Absolutely beautiful. Very well done. I've shared this video on my blog and with so many friends. Thank you for posting it. May Ruby's legacy live on in the hearts of many!

Keyonna said...

Ani, Thank you for sharing your feelings and your journey with Ruby. I read your essay on Nie Nie. You have inspired and helped me to rethink my role as mother. I can honestly say that I have been much more patient and appreciative since I read your story. I am sorry for your heartache and loss and thank you for your incredible example and perspective.

Dianne said...

My husband is waiting for a liver. God bless you for the work you are doing in Runy's name.

jos said...

I am a family friend of your husbands and have been following your blog. You are incredibly strong and make me stop and hold my babies each day. I shared your story on my blog today. I hope that is ok?? I just wanted to inspire my family and friends with your sweet message of love and life.

Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing, your family and your expereinces. it has helped more than you can know.

Tiffany J said...

I love this! I'm so grateful that you shared it with us. Your family has and continues to inspire me. I love ya!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing what you learned from your sweet little Ruby.
My dad is on the liver transplant list.
~Jen
www.aliverformurray.blogspot.com

Trinity said...

You two are incredible parents with incredible faith. Your daughter is so lucky to have you has her parents, forever. Thank you for sharing awareness in organ donation. I signed up in Ruby's honor. Thank you for sharing such a personal journey with the world. I feel such a profound love and beautiful testimony reading your written word.

Ashley Richards said...

Ani,

I watched your video and read through so much of your blog last night, and just sat here and wept. I held my boys a little closer today and tried to soak up everything, like you talked about. Those little things we take for granted. I love the picture of you soaking in Ruby. She is so beautiful. How I wish I could fast forward time for you so you could be re-united quickly. I just want you to know you are loved!

Love - Ashley Richards (SLC, UT)

Butler Family said...

Watching this made me so sad for you and your family but at the same time it made me smile so big because I KNOW in my heart you will see her again and that with you doing this blog for family and friends and people like me who don't even know you that you are keeping her memory alive in your home and hearts!! I don't know if I would be as strong as you both are with what you have dealt with. Thanks for posting on this blog so we can all be apart of this journey!!

Mandy & Jory said...

I read your posts and watched your video and you are so eloquent with the way you word things and have such grace. I lack those things, so I admire them so much when I see it. I also have the unfortunate perspective of a grieving mother. My daughter was killed by shaken baby syndrom and trama to her head by a babysitter while we were attending the temple. But we had similar experiences, where we each felt seperatly that her time on earth was finished. We were lucky to be able to donate her eyes and skin. Which I wish we could have done so much more but because of the nature of her accident we couldn't. But it brought me comfort that maybe I could help someone even through my eyes of sorrow. I has been 9 yrs and I still cry so much. I cry in the shower alot. I miss my baby. I want to hold her and smell her and sing to her. I know I will do those things someday and for that I am grateful. But thankyou for your strenght. It inspires me. Mandy Norton www.mandynort@yahoo.com

Matt & Ali said...

I couldn't help but cry as i watched this video. I look into her perfect eyes and my heart is so full of love. I have a little girl who is 2 months younger and i hold her tighter every day for you. I have known about you since Ruby's passing and i think about you guys often. I have had several friends loose their baby's. I can't even imagine your pain, because mine for others losses is unbearable. I know yours must be so much worse. However i do know that the Lord lightens our burdens. And with out him, we would never be able to handle things on our own. I'm thankful to have the knowledge of the gospel and I'm so grateful to know that Ruby is still yours and she is waiting for you. You are amazing people and so strong. Thank you for your inspiration!

Rivera Family said...

I came across your blog from neinie dialogues. Thank you for sharing Ruby's life and story. The video was a beautiful tribute to your sweet baby. As I have read your post I shed tears, being a mother to 5 children you really opened my eyes tto what's truely important, I know that the Gospel is true and that families are together forever. Thank you for your strength and sharing it with others. Your Ruby was a beautiful baby. Thank You for inspiring me to become a better Mother,wife, and friend.

Mindy said...

your story is so touching. your testimony is so beautiful!!
i know that you are helping so many who grieve, who have suffered loss, who need to be lifted-up.
your girls are so blessed to have you as a mother!
happy mother's day to you.

Gracie said...

No words, just much love for you all...