On Janurary 7th, 2012, more than 1,000 people gathered in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA to honor Ruby. The first annual, Run for Ruby was held just two days after Ruby would have turned 1 year old.
People were asked how Ruby has inspired them, and this was their response.
Filmed and Edited by:
Nels-Ole Creative, a Motion Photography Production Company


7 comments:
These videos were BEAUTIFUL! What treasures they will always be and a great way to keep sharing Ruby' story.
The run looked so amazing! And can I just add that your dad is so inspiring too! I am so impressed with your whole family and so glad they're there for you. Love you guys!
wow! so inspiring. hard to watch, but so neat to watch all at the same time. y'all are awesome. both videos are beautiful.
Amazing! Very touching and emotional.
What a beautiful way to celebrate Ruby's life. It is so amazing that someone whom you have never met can be so inspiring you to you. Ruby has made me want to be a better mother, to have more patience with myself and my children and to cherish every second of every day. I am so thankful for her example. I am a bit embarassed to admit that I was not a organ donor and I am 28 years of age. However, I am happy to announce that because of Ruby am an organ donor. I am so grateful your faith brings so much comfort in the most needed times. Thank you for strengthening my testimony by sharing yours. I have needed spiritual uplift a lot lately and I am so thankful for your sweet spirit. I am so sorry this is so long, but my heart is so full of gratitude for Ruby Jane and her amazing legacy and family.
this is absolutely beautiful.
I am doing everything I can to spread this message. I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. You are my heroes. Loving you and praying for you. xoxo Shelley Hunt
Your family is in my prayers. I have a 2 year old daughter named Ruby Jane as well. I will be signing up as an organ donor immediately. The Lord gave us her name because it means a precious gem that believes in a gracious God. To hear what you have gone through and see that you still believe that we have a gracious God is overwhelming. Your Ruby Jane's story has inspired many lives and will continue to do so. God has many blessings in store for your family. Thank you for sharing her story with us.
Post a Comment