Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Kate Bug

I don't even know where to begin with this little ball of fire. First potty training, then the move, then the baby, and now all this craziness with Ruby! She has really had a lot to deal with. She has definitely felt the stress, and has shown us in her own little (or sometimes huge) ways! But I am really proud of her and how flexible she has been.

She is usually her very bubbly and super happy self. She has started talking like a mouse??? Not sure what that is about...? And she adds "ie" to everyTHING! Nappie, Rubsies, cheesie, watsie, etc.

She continues to crack us up with all of her funny phrases. At dinner she put down her fork and stuttered, "What the...what the...what the....what the HECK! Where did the sun go?!"
She often tells us, "Don't freak out, calm down!" and "Don't worry, it is not a problem!" I am seriously very nervous for her teenage years!


Still obsessed with cartoons and movies. She is very scared of all the villains in the older Disney classics, and watches through her hands over her eyes!

She recently got a princess scooter to go along with everything else princess that she owns. She has a slight lisp and when she says, "Princesses" I want to die it is so cute!

Kate loves her little sister. Every morning when I bring the baby down, first thing she says is, "I want the Rubes!" She calls her "Rubes", or "Missy", or "McDubers". Last week so told me she wanted to start calling her "Sweetie".

Kate is a HUGE cuddle bug. It is all she wants to do. If she could lay on the couch with us, curled up in a blanket all day, she would!

She has got some serious dance moves. She has good taste in music, and knows how to operate the iphone remote to play music on the computer.

Her favorite things are: Milk, her Binky and Bobo, after dinner dance parties, Ruby, Daddy, Mommy, the park, and her dress up clothes.

We love her little Kate Bug! Can't believe she will be THREE soon!






1 comment:

Eve said...

Kate is so incredibly verbal! I love hearing her cute little phrases.

Ruby and Kate are so lucky to have each other. I hope Wren is blessed with a sister someday.