

It has already been 4 weeks since Ruby J. has joined our family. It is hard to imagine life with out her! She has wiggled her way right into our lives perfectly. She is such a good little baby.
At one month:
We started Babywise this past week, and she loves her little schedule.
She goes down at 8:30, I wake her at 10:30 to feed her and she is down by 11pm. Then she wakes up once to nurse between 3-6 and then goes right back to sleep. Not too bad.
She spits up a lot!
Poops even more.
Loves to nurse and has been a pro since day one.
Still does not fit into her 0-3 clothes yet.
She is 8.5 pounds.
Her eyes are blueish, but the Dr. said they will be dark.
Loves to be swaddled.
Likes to sleep in her bouncy seat.
She likes her swing with the ocean sounds playing.
Hates her carseat.
Loves to nuzzle in my neck. I love it too!
Nicknames so far: Rubers, Rubs, Ruby Doobie, Ruby Tuesdays (Uncle Mike calls her that), Missy, Baby Tootie, and Ruby J.



4 comments:
Already!? What a beautiful girl. I'm glad she is sleeping so well for you!
She's beautiful Ani! You sure do have sweet and good babies! That's awesome that she's sleeping so well! As I remember, Kate was a really good sleeper too. I can't believe it's already been a month!
is she seriously a month old! she is FREAKING cute. congrats again :)
I think she looks like her dad. :)
Post a Comment