Kate is in love with all things girlie.
Barbies, dolls, flowers, sparkles, lipstick, nail polish, tea parties, princesses, the color pink.
One of her favorite movies right now is a Barbie version of "Thumbelina". In the movie there is a flower patch, and little fairies that live in the flowers.
I spotted a flower field by our house that I thought Kate would love, so I took her there this morning. When she spotted the field, she broke out into a sprint to pick flowers and search for fairies.
It was pretty close to a perfect morning. The sun was out, clear skies, Santa Ana winds blowing, and I was picking flowers in a field with my little girls. There is nowhere I would have rather been in that moment.
Barbies, dolls, flowers, sparkles, lipstick, nail polish, tea parties, princesses, the color pink.
One of her favorite movies right now is a Barbie version of "Thumbelina". In the movie there is a flower patch, and little fairies that live in the flowers.
I spotted a flower field by our house that I thought Kate would love, so I took her there this morning. When she spotted the field, she broke out into a sprint to pick flowers and search for fairies.
It was pretty close to a perfect morning. The sun was out, clear skies, Santa Ana winds blowing, and I was picking flowers in a field with my little girls. There is nowhere I would have rather been in that moment.







4 comments:
I love those moments.
she looks so old! cute girls!
ani
kate is so cute picking flowers. i am so excited to have a girl. it will be a whole new world. how are you doing? i need all the tips of having two. ruby is so precious. congrats again. :)
these are such amazing pictures. it seems like that is the perfect outing for a girl like kate.
i loved reading your labor story. i made me teary!
Post a Comment