This is me at 27 weeks. This baby is a wild one!
This face because it is raining today. My feet are cold, and Kate told me she "Can't like your earrings Mama". Also, I feel like I am wearing football pads. Matt informed me that the places I feel like I am wearing football pads...are in fact, not places football pads are worn. It's all in the name of a chubby baby...
Other news?
Still looking for a new home. We have made two offers, and waiting to hear back...
Kate is peepee potty trained. But struggling with the other kind.
The cool weather is kinda nice being pregnant and wearing football pads 24/7.
We are going camping this month. Why did we chose to go for our first time being 7.5 months pregnant? Easy answer...we planned it 7 months ago.
We are happy, healthy, and in love.
This face because it is raining today. My feet are cold, and Kate told me she "Can't like your earrings Mama". Also, I feel like I am wearing football pads. Matt informed me that the places I feel like I am wearing football pads...are in fact, not places football pads are worn. It's all in the name of a chubby baby...
Other news?Still looking for a new home. We have made two offers, and waiting to hear back...
Kate is peepee potty trained. But struggling with the other kind.
The cool weather is kinda nice being pregnant and wearing football pads 24/7.
We are going camping this month. Why did we chose to go for our first time being 7.5 months pregnant? Easy answer...we planned it 7 months ago.
We are happy, healthy, and in love.


5 comments:
Your hair is super long and way cute! You look darling and i'm sure your due date is quickly approaching! Good luck with your house hunt!
seriously...i could not deal with mothering a potty training toddler and selling/buying a house at this point in pregnancy...you are super woman.
I love this post. You are just so cute.
Love that cute sweater! And I remember all about those football pads... I hated those.
You look amazing. Good luck with the house. Going #2 was harder for us to get down, but he finally did it! Love the post above as well.
Post a Comment