Time is flying right on by. This baby is getting big. I am getting big. She is so low and right on my bladder all day. Kate is so excited to be a "big sister". She told me she was going to give the baby her beloved BoBo. 11 more weeks to go!
What the 11 weeks to go? I just barely found out you were prego, crazy! BTW I totally made a couple onsies for a friend like the ones you made for Phoebs, (they weren't as cute as yours, but they got the job done) and I still want to hit up D-land with you one of these days. Monday?
8 comments:
YOU LOOK AMAZING!
you look darling! you're almost done.
two things:
1) you are darling pregnant. so, so cute.
2) i am in love with all the pictures on both of your rainy days posts. they (along with the little girl in them) are divine!
you are the best looking preggo ive ever seen :) we gotta get together again soon!
I can't wait to meet her! And you look so cute. And I'm counting down the days until you guys all get here. It's going to be crazy and so fun!
ah so soon! you look fabulous.
What the 11 weeks to go? I just barely found out you were prego, crazy! BTW I totally made a couple onsies for a friend like the ones you made for Phoebs, (they weren't as cute as yours, but they got the job done) and I still want to hit up D-land with you one of these days. Monday?
Dang girl! You look great!
Post a Comment